Brand Ambassador Terms & Conditions
Thanks for considering our ambassador program! Since we don’t know every one of our ambassadors personally, we’ve created some terms to set everybody’s expectations.
When we say “we”, “our”, or “us”, we are referring to Cooper & Boo.
When we say “Services”, we mean any product created and maintained by us.
These terms may be updated at any time in the future. We will update you via email.
Please read this web page in its entirety before accepting to become a brand ambassador of Cooper & Boo.
To become an ambassador of Cooper & Boo, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have read, understood, and agreed to these terms.
- Own social media accounts
As a brand ambassador of Cooper & Boo you agree to:
- Create, post, and share content that promotes Cooper & Boo’s services
- Promote your unique promo code to increase sales for Cooper & Boo
- Collaborate with other ambassadors when required
As a brand ambassador you agree not to:
- Make any guarantees, representations, or warranties on behalf of Cooper & Boo, other than the ones provided in the marketing material.
- Spam or promote Cooper & Boo in a way that violates any laws or regulations.
- Promote Cooper & Boo in any sexually explicit, violent, political, discriminatory, unlawful, threatening, illegal, or otherwise objectional content - subject to the sole direction of Cooper & Boo.
- Use Cooper & Boo’s brand, image, or likeness on your own website, creating customer confusion
- Engage in any fraudulent activity that would artificially affect any social media metrics such as, but not limited to, likes, follows, shares, and views.
- Create multiple ambassador accounts or use more than one promo code.
- Misrepresent or modify the price of Cooper & Boo’s services
Cooper & Boo reserves the right to request removal or modification of any Ambassador content in its sole discretion.
The ambassador agrees to disclose the material connection between them and Cooper & Boo.
The ambassador may use text such as “#sponsored” or “#ad” to disclose this relationship.
The ambassador will be paid 10% of every sale generated through their promo code.
This percentage is subject to change by Cooper & Boo at any time.
The ambassador is solely responsible for any and all tax obligations.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The ambassador grants Cooper & Boo a worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licensable, non-exclusive license to use the content the ambassador creates to promote Cooper & Boo’s services, in any manner, in whole or in part, in perpetuity. This includes, but is not limited to, social media, advertising, publications, marketing material, or any other form of media.
Cooper & Boo’s content:
Cooper & Boo grants the ambassador a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license to use Cooper & Boo’s name, logo, slogans, promo codes, likeness, and other advertising material solely for the purpose of this ambassador agreement. Cooper & Boo retains all rights to their content.
Cooper & Boo may terminate the relationship with the ambassador at any time for any reason with or without cause.
The ambassador may terminate the relationship with Cooper & Boo with written notice of 7 days.
While an ambassador of Cooper & Boo, the ambassador may not promote or advertise competing products.
You expressly agree and understand that Cooper & Boo shall not be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential or any other damages including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profit, goodwill, or other intangible losses resulting from the ambassador program.