Pet Portrait Photo Guidelines
It is important that you follow our photo guidelines carefully so that we can provide you with the highest possible quality pet portrait.
- Take or choose a photo that is of high quality, with good even lighting. Please ensure there are no significant shadows or reflections.
- Make sure your pet's full face, ears, and neck are visible.
- Ensure your pet is sitting up or standing, not laying down.
- The best photos are taken close-up, at eye level, with your pet facing forward.
- Avoid using filters.
- Please note: if your pet is wearing a collar or other accessory, it will be included in the illustration.
TIP: if you're struggling to get your pet's attention, try using their favourite treats or toys!
If you're still unsure, email your image to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll let you know.